Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein 5.5LBS
ProteinLab sport supplement supplier / wholesaler malaysia presents!
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard Whey Protein 5.5LBS!
Be safe and rest assure you are getting 100% authentic products at the lowest price when you purchase from ProteinLab Malaysia.
You can also like our facebook for more promotion news at :
Or you can also follow instagram for more nutrition tip :
Finally Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein 5.5LBS is here in Proteinlab Malaysia.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein 5.5LBS is only available for the authorized distributor in Malaysia and just available. Thus you would not need to worry that there is a counterfeit version available in Malaysia market.
This is an additional no bonus 10% size with just additional RM9 which will feed into your gains.
ON Whey Protein 5.5LBS are the using whey protein isolates as the primary source of protein. Whey protein isolate is costly to use but rated among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they're the first ingredient you read on the ON Gold Standard 100% Whey 5.5lbs label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), ON Gold Standard 100% Whey 5.5lbs can pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle-building needs after training. ON Gold Standard 100% Whey attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured against too.
· 100% Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein 5.5LBS with authentication sticker (only available for Optimum Nutrition distributor.)
· Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
· Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey ProteinConcentrate
· Over 4 Grams of Glutamine& Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
· More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
· The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
BLENDER – (EASY: a little more involved but worth the trouble) Add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard™ to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Cover and blend for 20-30 seconds. Add 1-2 ice cubes then blend for an additional 30 seconds. Serve. For a delicious smoothie, try adding your favorite fruit, peanut butter, yogurt, shredded coconut, and/or other ingredients (along with ice cubes) to your blended whey protein shake.
Shaker – (EASIER: Quick & Convenient) Fill a shaker bottle with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Add one scoop ON 100% Whey Gold Standard™. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
100% Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein 5.5LBS is very easy to incorporate into the diet. It is a powder that can be added to smoothies, yogurts, or simply mixed with water or milk.
25-50 grams of proteins (1-2 scoops) is a commonly recommended dosage, but make sure to follow the dosage instructions on the packaging or your body needs.
Moderate consumption of whey protein supplements is well tolerated by most people.
If you are lactose intolerant, whey protein hydrolysate or isolate may be more suitable than concentrate. If you have ever had liver or kidney problems, then consult with a doctor before taking a protein supplement.
- Muscle mass naturally declines with age.
- Strength training coupled with the consumption of high-protein foods or protein supplements has been shown to be an effective preventive strategy
- For muscle growth, whey protein has been shown to be slightly better compared to other types of protein, such as casein or soy
- For this reason, ON whey gold standard protein is effective for the prevention of age-related muscle loss, as well as for improved strength and a better-looking body
- A large review study found that high doses of whey protein supplements significantly reduced C-reactive protein (CRP), a key marker of inflammation in the body
- Inflammation is part of the body's response to damage. Short-term inflammation is beneficial, but under certain circumstances it may become chronic.
- It is the opposite of appetite and hunger, and should suppress cravings for food and the desire to eat.
- These properties make it particularly useful for those who need to eat fewer calories and lose weight.
- Satiety is a term used to describe the feeling of fullness we experience after eating a meal.
Suggested Use: To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Example: 180lb x 1g protein/lb body weight=180g day
180g ÷ 6 small meals = 30 g protein/meal
Each serving of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard™ provides 24 grams of protein.
Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Flavor Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place. Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOTICE:FOR USE AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS WHEY DERIVED FROM DAIRY AND LECITHIN (TO IMPROVE MIXABILITY) DERIVED FROM SOYBEANS