MAXLER BCAA POWDER 60 SERVING
ProteinLab sport supplement supplier / wholesaler Malaysia presents!
MAXLER BCAA POWDER 60 SERVING!
Be safe and rest assure you are getting 100% authentic products atthe lowest price when you purchase from ProteinLab Malaysia.
You can also like our Facebook for more promotion news at :
Or you can also follow Instagram for more nutrition tip :
Maxler BCAA are extremely popular among athletes and bodybuilders not only in Malaysia but across the globe. Due to BCAA unique capacity to promote anabolism (muscle growth) and prevent catabolism (muscle breakdown) caused by intense training they, Maxler BCAA is one of the staple of Muscle building foundation stack next to creatine and whey proteins.
MAXLER BCAA Support:
- Support to build and protect lean muscle tissue.
- Enhance immune system function
- Critical for building quality muscle fast (Anabolic State)
- Increase metabolic fuel
- Improve the health outcomes of people with liver disease, while also possibly protecting against liver cancer
- Reduce Exercise Induced Muscle Soreness and Damage
- Improve Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance When Taken Regularly
- BCAAs Delay Fatigue During Prolonged Exercise
- Must-have supplement for any athlete (Especially Vegans)
Why BCAA Is Important Especially For Vegans?
We have 20 different amino acids that make up the thousands of different proteins in the human body. In of the 20 are considered essential amino acids, meaning they cannot be made by your body and must be obtained through your diet.
Out of the nine essential amino acids, three are linked amino acid which is called the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine and valine. They are like the switch which tell your body to start building muscle and stop using your muscle as an energy source, thus making them very important amino acid block of anyone which wish to stay lean and healthy.
“Branched-chain” refers to the chemical structure of BCAAs, which are detected in protein-rich foods such as eggs, meat and dairy products.
However, BCAA is usually very lacking in vegetable proteins and this is partly the reason why experts would always say that vegetable protein is less superior compared to mean protein for the body to utilize. By adding dietary supplement Maxler BCAA into a vegetarian diet with the meal can make the vegetable protein complete, able to be utilized and absorb by your body better.
BCAAs are unique because, unlike most other amino acids, they are primarily metabolized within the muscle itself, as opposed to being broken down by the liver. That has two important implications for performance:
- Rapidly Absorbed: BCAAs enter the bloodstream rapidly, bypass breakdown in the liver, and are readily taken up by active tissues (mainly muscle), and
- More Fuel: BCAAs provide an additional fuel source for working muscle, as BCAA breakdown for energy increases during prolonged exercise (Shimomura et al., 2006). BCAAs also play an important role in overall protein turnover, which is to say they help regulate whether the body is in a recovery (tissue building) or catabolic (tissue breakdown) state.
* Daily value is not established.
Directions: Take 1 scoop (7 grams flavored or 6 grams unflavored) with 12-16 oz of water up to two times daily. Take one serving before your workout and another one immediately after.
Why Maxler BCAA?
Looking at the ingredients list below, other then provided pure BCAA of 6g per 6g scoop (No fillers) and the color they use are from natural source.
Other Ingredients (Grape Flavor): Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Monopotassium Phosphate, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium, Purple Carrot Juice Powder (for color), Sunflower Lecithin.
A good takeaway message
BCAAs are beneficial for athletes, individuals engaged in high volume or prolonged exercise, those on restrictive diets who many not get enough from whole food sources, or for anyone otherwise at risk of lean tissue breakdown. Research has shown supplemental BCAA intake to be safe for healthy adults in doses of 4-20 g per day, with prolonged intake one week or more showing greater benefits than acute (short term) intake. Aim for 2-3 g leucine between meals, before, during or after workouts to maximize muscle protein synthesis. Smaller amounts of BCAAs taken repeatedly over the course of a long training bout are likely beneficial for delaying the onset of fatigue and preventing muscle tissue breakdown.
Shimomura, Y., Yamamoto, Y., Bajotto, G., Sato, J., Murakami, T., Shimomura, N., … & Mawatari, K. (2006). Nutraceutical effects of branched-chain amino acids on skeletal muscle. The Journal of Nutrition, 136(2), 529S-532S.